Sunday, 17 April 2011

Training up dates.

I have been paddling away along the coast as i have been for a month or to now. Friday the wind was so bad i moved my big paddle session to Saturday an had to paddle up the barwon river from barwonheads. It was an good paddle around 24km, For the first time i had a training partner it was sick i have been going a little crazy at sea by myself. It was a a good change on the river the winds were never to bad at any stage, an the tides were not the strong. I paddled this morning with Was Berg one of my mates doing the Molokai with me an we had a great morning to paddle very little wind an nice little waves, he is down for the whole easter for the bells comp, so i am really happy i have a training mate to talk to in the water, so i don't have to talk to myself the whole time. We will be paddling for Torquay Surf Life Saving at 6:45am on Wednesday if anyone wants to come for a paddle. Yew

No comments:

Post a Comment