Tuesday, 31 July 2012

The Race

Well sorry it has taken a day or so to put something on my blog, well I made it across the channel again! I finished 2nd by less than a 1min to Jack Bark, in one of the hardest race i have ever had with Jack and I battling side by side for well over 30km right to the end.  Jack just get the better of me in the last roll of the dice on china wall he picked up to little bumps that gave him 15 or so metres going in to the bay and first crack at the waves. I was really happy with how it went and Jack paddled amazing and Gauly smash the unlimited by about 18mins. Everyone that did the race has just achieved something very amazing and I think one and the hardest race you could ever do. Well done to the Vico boys Quinten and Nick the boys killed it and it was great to show everyone that we can do it all for vico, rain, hail or what ever else it throws at us. To everyone in hawaii thanks you for having us.

ZEB

No comments:

Post a Comment